Informazioni aggiuntiveThe rooms at “Palazzo Carlo Goldoni” are all on the ground floor and are often renovated.
Since we are in the very heart of Chioggia, we are only a few steps away from the facilities our town has to offer, such as public transport, banks, and shops.
Chioggia is an extremely hospitable town, and very lively from the cultural point of view.
Its central location makes it easy to reach other cultural cities such as Venice, Padua, as well as the Palladian villas and Ferrara.
Nearby there are also places of great naturalistic interests, such as the beach in Sottomarina, the islands of Cà Roman and Pellestrina, Isola Verde as well as the beautiful countryside along the Brenta River that extends all the way to Saccisica.
This website offers details about the services we can offer you, but we are also glad to help you with any information you might need for your further enjoyment and a trouble-free stay at the Palazzo.
Closed: December and January
Cribs with sheets and blankets for children up to the age of three are provided free of charge.
We accept bookings for one night but only one week in advance.
Single night bookings are an extra + €.5,00.
We welcome small and medium-size pets only with the advance notice, and as long as they are not left alone in the room and with 20,00 euro for additioal cleaning.
We offer a discount for uninterrupted stays longer than 5 days.
We can provide a covered parking space with video surveillance at €8.00 a day paid in advance. It will be at your disposal from your check-in time until you check out.
A few parking spaces in the historic center are available free of charge.
Please read here about our cancellation policy and other “Casa di Carlo Goldoni” B&B rules.
Contact for more informations.
- On the ground floor there are double rooms (where we can add a crib in case you should need them) that can be used as singles.
- King or queen-size beds with a single latex or memory foam mattress.
- Private bathroom with a shower and a window.
- Best quality sheets and towels. Change every 3 nights. Bathrobe available.
- Continental breakfast (both sweet and savory foods) that includes organic and fair trade products.. We can also provide food for guests with food allergies and celiac disease.
- The French windows lead to the colonnade in our private courtyard.
- The colonnade is furnished, a quiet corner when you can enjoy reading, and drink good italian wine.
- Private entrance from the street to your room.
- Fridge with free water and beverages is provided in every room.
- Tea/coffee facilities with filters, sugar and biscuits.
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- Free wifi.
- Very convenient prices to rent bikes, have dinner and apertitifs at the best restaurants, discounts by our selection of shops.
- Covered parking places with video surveillance (for a fee) as well as free parking places in the historic center.
- Closed parking space for motorcycles and bikes.
- Upon request, we can provide a mooring place for your boat right behind Palazzo Carlo Goldoni.