Informazioni aggiuntiveThe rooms at “Palazzo Carlo Goldoni” are all on the ground floor and are often renovated.
Every two years we repaint the walls, every year we modernize the accessories, and all our furniture was completely changed between 2015 and 2017.
Since we are in the very heart of Chioggia, we are only a few steps away from the facilities our town has to offer, such as public transport, banks, and shops.
Chioggia is an extremely hospitable town, and very lively from the cultural point of view.
Its central location makes it easy to reach other cultural cities such as Venice, Padua, as well as the Palladian villas and Ferrara.
Nearby there are also places of great naturalistic interests, such as the beach in Sottomarina, the islands of Cà Roman and Pellestrina, Isola Verde as well as the beautiful countryside along the Brenta River that extends all the way to Saccisica.
This website offers details about the services we can offer you, but we are also glad to help you with any information you might need for your further enjoyment and a trouble-free stay at the Palazzo.
Closed: December and January
Cribs with sheets and blankets for children up to the age of three are provided free of charge.
We accept bookings for one night but only one week in advance.
Single night bookings are an extra + €.5,00.
We welcome small and medium -size pets only with the advance notice, and as long as they are not left alone in the room.
We offer a 5% discount for uninterrupted stays longer than 5 days.
We offer a 10% discount for uninterrupted stays longer than 7 days.
Disponibilità assicurata di posti auto coperti e videosorvegliati al costo di €.5,00 al giorno pagati anticipatamente.
We can provide a covered parking space with video surveillance at €5.00 a day paid in advance. It will be at your disposal from your check-in time until you check out.
A few parking spaces in the historic center are available free of charge.
Please read here about our cancellation policy and other “Casa di Carlo Goldoni” B&B rules.
Contact for more informations.
- On the ground floor there are double rooms (where we can add an extra bed or a crib in case you should need them) that can be used as singles.
- Queen-size beds with a single latex or memory foam mattress.
- Private bathroom with a shower stall and a window
- Best quality sheets and towels
- Continental breakfast (both sweet and savory foods) that include organic products sold by the Fair Trade Store. We can also provide food for guests with certain food allergies and celiac disease.
- The French windows lead to the colonnade in our private courtyard.
- The colonnade is furnished with garden furniture, a quiet corner when you can enjoy reading, and a coffee machine.
- There is a private entrance from the street to your room.
- A fridge with water and beverages is provided free of charge in every room.
- Complete set for making tea or other hot beverages, with filters, sugar and biscuits.
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Free wifi on our premises
- Free bicycles
- Covered parking places with video surveillance (for a fee) as well as free parking places in the historic center.
- Closed parking space for motorcycles
- Upon request, we can provide a mooring place for your boat right behind Palazzo Carlo Goldoni